- If you need to return an item you may do so within 30 days of the product's delivery.
- The product must be in new, unused condition.
- It must be returned in the original packaging.
- Please note that custom made items are not eligible to return for any reason.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to return the product to Jack Hill’s Stove Shop in new condition and in the original packaging. For this reason, we strongly suggest that you obtain a tracking number for the returning item(s) and purchase shipping insurance.
- Jack Hill’s Stove Shop is not responsible for missing returned products.
In the event that the product is received in a condition, which Jack Hill’s Stove Shop deems unacceptable, we reserve the right to deny your return. Upon receipt of said item we will either refuse it or contact you by email to notify you that the item was received damaged or used.
If the item was received damaged you may file a claim with the shipping company.
If you attempt to return an item past 30 days or in unacceptable condition, the item will be refused or shipped back to you at your cost; if we choose to accept the return, additional restocking fees will apply.
- Prices do not include install
-Some products may require additional parts and accessories
*Please note prices on stoves, fireplaces, and inserts are subjected to change without notice.